The global version of the Android-based firmware is a universal firmware for all regions and will provide All Country language support with addition to comparable features and the latest Android experience.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Mobile codename is viva
This article is about the Download global version android based firmware flash file for Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro. It helps you to install the global version android based firmware flash file to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro device.
Download Firmware Flash File
How to identify the MIUI version and Android version by looking at the firmware flash file name
The following is the process of installing a global version android based firmware flash file to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro device:
1) Download and extract the global version android based firmware flash file for Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro on your computer
2) To flash Firmware to the Xiaomi Device you will need to download the Mi Flash Tool & Device Firmware on your PC or laptop
3) Double-click XiaoMiFlash.exe to run the tool
4) If you are prompted to install drivers, create a new empty folder called log in the same folder as XiaoMiFlash.exe, then attempt to reopen the tool
5) Tap the Select button and navigate to the containing device firmware folder of the Mi Flash Tool and other files
6) Turn off your Xiaomi Device
7) Enter Fastboot or EDL mode by pressing and holding the power button and volume down or volume down + volume up or you need to manually short test point.
8) Connect the Xiaomi Device to the computer via USB
9) Tap Refresh in the Mi Flash Tool and you should see a device ID appear in the list below
10) IMPORTANT: At the bottom of the window select Clean all. By default, this will be set to ‘Clean all and lock’
11) Tap Flash To start Installing Global Firmware Flash File To Your Xiaomi Device
12) When the Mi Flash Tool has finished your phone will reboot to the familiar Android login screen. It is now safe to disconnect your phone
What is Global Firmware Flash File?
Global Flash File ROM (firmware) that supports multi-language, Google Play, and OTA updates. If the phone is a global version, you will see the label “Global version” in the box.
Can I Install Global Firmware To My Xiaomi Mobile?
Yes of course you can download any available global version firmware flash file and install it on your Xiaomi device using mi flash tool.
Can you revive regular firmware updates on Global Firmware?
Well, you can receive updates with the latest Android Security five regulars, always the first update on Global Vicious Users Receive.