Download UMTv2 UMTPro QcFire v8.2
UMTv2 / UMTPro (Ultimate Multi-Tool) is a bundled tool for Mobile Flashing Firmware Unlock, Qcn IMEI Repair etc. which completes Mobile Firmware Flushing, Unlocking, Software Repair tasks. QcFire is a part of UMTv2 / UMTPro bundle tool and it works only for Qualcomm Mobile, UMT dongle activation is required to use it.
- 9 5G SpeedEdition (RMX3461)
- GT MasterEdition (RMX3360)
- GT MasterEdition (RMX3363)
Xiaomi (Auth Required)
- Mi 11 Lite 5G NE
- Mi 11 Pro/Ultra
- Poco X3 Pro
- Poco X4 Pro
- Redmi Note 11
- Redmi Note 11 Pro
- Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G
- Grand X View 4 (K87CA)
Universal Huawei ID Reset
- Safe to try on any Huawei phone with Huawei ID
- You may need to Format/Safe Format after the operation
- In case the phone is stuck on the logo, please restore backup
Updated Mi Account Reset (New) Method
Now it will show you Account ID, Display ID, and masked phone number Updated Read Information for Realme Devices Updated Internal Loaders
Features of UMTv2/UMTpro QcFire
- Read / Write Firmware
- Backup / Restore QCN
- IMEI Repair in FTM/Diag + Flash Mode
- Backup / Reset / Restore Security (EFS)
- Reset FRP (Google Factory Reset Protection)
- Format UserData
- Read Pattern Lock (Android < 6.0, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
- Reset Locks (PIN, Password, Pattern w/o Data Loss, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
- Enable Diag (Need OEM Unlock, May not work on BL Locked Devices)
- Reboot to EDL from Fastboot
- Reset Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
- Disable Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
- Factory Reset (sideload Mode) for Xiaomi Devices
- Disable / Restore Locks for Encrypted Userdata
- Motorola Boot Repair
- Xiaomi EDL Locked Device Service
- Bootloader Unlock in EDL Mode for some Xiaomi Devices
- One Click Root in EDL Mode for Generic Qualcomm Devices
- Forensic Functions (Read Contacts / Messages in EDL Mode)
- One Click Lock Reset for Vivo Phones (Encrypted Userdata)
- Factory Method for Format FS
- EDL Authentication using Xiaomi Auth App (Service Account Required)
- Xiaomi Wipe EFS in Sideload Mode
- Xiaomi IMEI Repair for RSA Protected Phones
- Xiaomi Boot Loader Unlock
- Unique Method for Vivo Reset Locks for Protected Devices
- Xiaomi EDL Auth Using UMT Server
- Xiaomi Flashing in Fastboot Mode
- Nokia Factory Firmware (nb0) Direct Flashing in EDL mode
- Oppo OFP Firmware Extraction Added
- Xiaomi Free Auth Service (bypass).
- Mi Account Reset without Relock
- Mi Account Patch on Flashing (EDL/Fastboot)
- Samsung MDM Unlock in EDL Mode
- Huawei ID Reset
- Vivo Functions in Fastboot Mode
- Universal Huawei ID Reset
How to install UMTv2 UMTPro QcFire on windows
- Download UMTv2_UMTpro_QcFire_Setup tool rar or exe installer version to your PC. If you downloaded the rar, extract it to get the installer file.
- Double-click the ‘UMTv2_UMTpro_QcFire_Setup.exe’ file to run the installer.
- When prompted with a Windows warning, click ‘Run’.
- In the UMTv2_UMTpro QcFire Setup Installer window, select I agree to the agreement and click ‘Next’.
- Read the information and click ‘Next’
- Select additional tasks and click ‘Next’
- When prompted in the Ready to Install window, confirm by clicking the ‘Install’ button.
- The installer will automatically select the installation folder.
- As soon as you do this, the installer will launch and install UMTv2_UMTpro QcFire on your Windows PC.
- When the installation is complete, click the ‘Close’ button to exit the installer.
- You are now able to install UMTv2_UMTpro QcFire on Windows on your Windows. To use qcfire plug the UMT dongle into a USB port and run the QCfire tool.