Micromax Q402 Official Flash File
Download Micromax Q402 Flash File Official Stock ROM Flashable File. Micromax Q402 comes with MTK CPU. If you are facing a dead/slow/ software-problem of this mobile or you are a mobile software technician, you are in the right place for stock ROM drivers and mobile solutions. You should do this by following the guidelines below.
Hi, welcome to all the technicians and visitors to our blog. Our site provides a collection of the best and tested sources from drivers and many unlocked frap solutions.
Micromax Q402 Features
Q402 is a Smartphone which is Run on android OS and Powered by Spreadtrum SC9832 Processor, Micromax Q402 is a Dual sim Smartphone that accepts 2 Regular SIM cards, connectivity Options include 4G GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc. The sensor includes Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
Micromax Q402 comes with 512 Mb of RAM and 4GB of Internal Storage Can be expandable via SD Card.
|VERSION||SW v02/v07/v14 HW v1.0/v2.0|
|ROM TYPE||FULL STOCK|
|LAST UPDATED||1 DAY AGO|
|SOFTWARE TYPE||Stock Flash File|
Before Flash Stock Rom Must Read –
- Flashing ROM will delete all your personal data, including storage pictures video and all data. So we suggest you take a full backup of your phone first.
- Before doing anything you must backup NVRAM using this guide.
- Please be careful, we are not responsible for any damage to your device
- Ensure that your device is accidentally shut down and mistaken for at least 30% charge during the flashing process.
- Backup NVRAM / QCN network data ..
- Create an Android backup (if you’ve got a flashing box)
- Backup your personal data …
Take your phone carefully, we are not responsible for any damage or death of your device.
Flashing ROM is a weighted process that will format your entire Android data video image and all over data. First take a full backup of your phone’s personal data, SMS, contacts (some mobile flash tools have efficient data protection).
Rather than flashing your stock ROM, NVRM must backup and note your IMEI.
Be sure to charge your device battery at least 30%. Bring the mobile boot to fast boot/download mode.
Download the full ROM.
Install SP flash tools and VCOM drivers
Now load the file Sp Tool and connect the phone to PC in download mode.
Wait until it’s 100% complete.