Gionee M2 Firmware
latest official download link Download Gionee m2 ROM ROM (flash file), download and unpack it to your computer, check the device model and software version Before downloading the ROM, follow the instructions to avoid the risk of freezing your mobile phone
The Gionee M2 Flash file will help you update, lower or reinstall standard software (OS) on your mobile device. Flash (RM) files can help repair a mobile device if the Flash file encounters a software problem, startup problem, IMEI problem, or dead problem.
How to make Gionee M2 flash?
- Download and extract the gionee m2 flash file on your computer.
- After unzipping the package, you will be able to get firmware files, flash tools, drivers
- Install the included USB driver on your computer. (If you have installed the USB driver, skip this step)
- Before you refresh the stock ROM, please confirm that your mobile software version and stock ROM Flash file software match correctly.
Download gionee m2 flash file (all versions)
Click the version to download the flash file
How to flash Gionee m2 video guide
- SP Flash Tools: If you want to download the latest version of SP Flash Tool, go to the SP Flash Tool for Windows
- A rom backup is required: If you want to refresh the above firmware on the Gionee M2 device, back up everything as your personal data will be deleted after the inventory firmware is refreshed.
- The firmware shared on this page is officially tested. If you encounter boot loop, software errors, update errors, hangs and crashes, you can help restore your device.