smartphone devices are very powerful smart gadget and an important item of our life, Qualcomm is an smartphone cpu manufacturing brand that uses most smartphone companies on their smartphones. Qualcomm USB Driver communicates your Qualcomm smartphones to your computer via a USB cable and you can transfer files and control your mobile using a computer.
Any smartphone that has a Qualcomm cpu you can transfer a file, firmware flash, software upgrade, etc using a computer in case your device dint recognize or connecting issues you must install a Qualcomm USB driver for the computer to recognize your device.
Package Of Qualcomm USB Driver
Different work different drivers are available for a better connection to your computer and your smartphone. For example, a normal user installs a Qualcomm USB driver and a devoplapoer use install Qualcomm HS-USB QDLOADER 9008 for software upgrade using a computer and official smartphone flash tool. All Qualcomm different drivers that use different purpose we make a complete package of all Qualcomm USB driver that use of you no need to find different types of Qualcomm driver anymore.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: What is Qualcomm USB Driver
Qualcomm Driver A driver is a vital software component that lets a computer and Qualcomm smartphone communicate with each other, So you need to install a Qualcomm USB driver on your computer. This will ensure a stable and strong connection between your PC and your Android device for file transfer, development works from your computer to your device.
Qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008
Smartphone manufacturing company allows upgrading software your Qualcomm cpu smartphone using a windows computer and that process called Flashing when you preparing the flashing process with your smartphone first such off your smartphone and connect your device into Download mode by pressing volume up with volume down together and insert computer (Must install Qualcomm drivers before process this step). when your Qualcomm cpu based smartphone successfully connect into download mode windows device manager make a port that name is “Qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008“.
HS-USB QDLOADER 9008 is a windows device manager port name when you connect your Qualcomm cpu based smartphone to Qualcomm download mode.
How To Install Qualcomm USB Driver
1. From the link provided above, download the full package of Qualcomm USB drivers and Extract it on your computer. For standard users, download the standard Qualcomm USB driver 64 bit / 32 bit according to your PC.
2. Open the Qualcomm USB driver folder that already extracts, here you will find the Qualcomm_driver.exe Windows setup file. Double click and run the setup file and select Free BID To start the installation process.
3. on the installation setup a license agreement of InstallShield wizard will popup read all terms and conditions carefully and click on a agree and click the next button (if you agree on Qualcomm license agreements).
4. that’s ok your Qualcomm driver setup ready to install and a confirmation notice appeared to start installation click INSTALL.
5. a confirmation window will open when it’s completely installed on your windows.
6. final step restart your computer for the active Qualcomm USB driver to work perfectly.
Qualcomm QHSUSB_BULK Port
Sometimes connect your Qualcomm device to a Windows computer and your Windows Device Manager shows a port name QHSUSB_BULK which means your Windows does not have the correct driver or is missing. To fix this driver problem follow below simple steps.
Fix & Convat Qualcomm QHSUSB_BULK to Qualcomm HS-USB QDLOADER 9008 Port steps
1. Download the Qcom_manually_driver and extract the drivers on your PC.
2. Open the windows device manager, now connect the phone by holding the volume keys or sorting the EDL point in some cases.
3. if the windows and Qualcomm device connection is successful, a QHSUSB_BULK port is shown in device-manager.
4. Right-click on QHSUSB_BULK and select Update Driver.
5. Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
6. Click next for the already selected options to show all devices.
7. confirm windows version and Select Your Windows 32-bit or 64-bit architecture and Open your windows version suitable folder.
8. Click Browse my computer and find the Qualcomm driver folder where you placed it.
9. now select QCSER.inf and open it.
10. click next Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 already selected.
11. A Windows security pop-up will open, then select to install this driver software anyway.
12. Finish everything, Windows driver installation successful message pops up click Close.
A simple way to install Qualcomm hs USB diagnostics 9091 Any Windows Version.
1. Download Diagnostic_9091_fix.inf File – Here
2. Connect your Qualcomm smartphone to your Windows computer using a USB cable.
3. Search Windows “Device-Manager” Ports (Com & LPT) after successfully connected.
4. In the Com & LPT section, you get the name of a port as QsBulk or Diagnostic Port with error marks.
5. Right-click the driver name or error and click Update Driver and locate the driver folder that you downloaded in the first step of the installation.
6. Select the downloaded driver.inf file and click the Install button.
7. After some time depending on your windows Computer your Qualcomm Diagnostic 9091 port is ready for use.