1 ADB Driver (Android Debug Bridge) is a small driver for Windows computers, allowing you to connect Android smartphones and tablets to fastboot mode.On this page, we have managed to share all versions of ADB drivers with previous releases.
|Drivers Link||Download Driver|
|How to Install||Follow the tutorial|
|Last updated||1 day ago|
A list of all the information about Universal ADB Driver
- ADB Drivers Helps To connect Android In System Developer mode.
- ADB And Fastboot Drivers Official Drivers Made by Google inc.
- ADB And Fastboot Mode And Command Different From Each other.
- If you have issues with connection ADB mode you make sure USB-DEBUGGING Is Enable.(Setting-Developer-USB debugging)
- Fastboot Commands Not work if you have a locked bootloader.
- Fastboot and boot command always work only Fastboot mode.
- You can dump your system and program files using Fastboot Commands.
- Some wrong commands Brick your all systems.
How to manually install ADB driver?
- Download Adb_Inf files and Open Device Manager In your Pc.
- Go To Action Menu and Select Add Legacy Hardware.
- In the Add Hardware Wizard,> Click on Next to Continue.
- Now, Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) and click on Next to Continue.
- under Common hardware types > select on show all devices and click Next to continue.
- Click on Have Disk and using the browse button locate the extracted Google ADB Driver
- your driver is listed in the blank area, click on Next to continue
- Click to finish the button to close the Add Hardware Wizard.
How to run the ADB command prompt?
- If You need ADB_PROMPT You must Install 15sec_Adb_Auto_installer.exe.
- Goto Your pc ( C:adb) Folder.
- Now Press Shift+ctrl then Right click into ADB Folder.
- Now Press Open PowerShell Window Here.
- Now You Can Use any ADB Fastboot Command Here.
our website provides best-cracked Dongle paid Software repair box, we also provide all the latest drivers and Flash Tool. our team also provide advance mobile repair training....